
Here are some more pictures from the weekend. As you can see from the pictures Anna is Daddy's girl (really all 3 of the girls have Daddy wrapped around their little fingers). If you look closely in the top picture you will see a black dot, it is actually a raspberry mid-air. Justin likes to start a raspberry throwing war with his sisters and dad. Anna's tummy seems to be feeling better, she has always been sensitive to popcorn and I think we had it for afternoon snack one too many times. Her stomach stuff was still the worse thing to have gone thru as parents so far, there was a lot more pain involved (as compared to Emily's stomach stuff). Let's see, some things to know about Anna: Anna always wants to play with someone (between her and Luke someone is always touching Emily); Anna likes to argue, about anything and everything; Anna will be my challenge as a teenager (she tends to fold to peer pressure now, I can only imagine ten years from now)! Anna is a very quick learner, she understands directions right away and has a great memory. She picks up new concepts no problem. I once asked Anna if she wanted to have her birthmark removed and she said no, when the girls were little one of them said that was where Heidi gave Anna a kiss while they were in my tummy, so that has always served as a good explanation. The last two days Anna has struggled to go to school, despite the fact that she is star of the week (she gets to bring in pictures, answer a survey about herself, be line leader, and do little errands for the teacher).
On an entirely different note, I just got a call from Family Connections (EI) and she found a new therapist for Emily, I have no details yet, but I am glad about the timing (I have been giving Emily mostly tube feeds because she is sooo stuffed up).


1 comment:
Not a bit boring! I love to read/see all the details of your lives!
Post a Comment