



Ok so I have a ton of pictures to post, and I figured I would do it a little differently and post by kid. So Luke is probably the one you hear about the least, so I will start with him. The first picture is from our park, he loves to run,
some days he runs all the way to get Heidi and Anna from school (about 5 blocks or so). The other pictures are from raspberry and pumpkin picking. We always head out west a ways and find cheap pumpkins. Luke said both activities were his favorite, though he didn't eat any of the raspberries he picked. Let's see, Luke says some funny things: one day there was a commercial for Mother Earth/Nature and it was talking about all the things that Mother Earth made for us and Luke said, "Mother Earth didn't make that stuff, Jesus did". When we had all the rain here our rug by the back door got soaked so I pulled it up to let the floor dry and there is a hole to the crawlspace there. Luke said,"Did Jesus put that hole in the floor?"
Unfortunately Luke got sick last night (we all have a cold). Shortly after I took some nighttime cold medicine (which I never do) Luke woke up and got sick all over the place, and woke up Emily. After a couple hours I got sick too so Justin is home today, mainly to take care of Emily so she doesn't get the stomach thing too. I have to say I am used to dealing with all the kids sick at the same time, but not sick with two different things at once. Luke sounds like a seal today, his colds always turn into nasty coughs.
No comments:
Post a Comment