Wednesday, October 22, 2008

New therapist


Emily thought it was time that she go to school--I don't think so little girl. So we finally met our new therapist today and lets just say "We miss you Jaime"--but hope you are enjoying your new job and home. No, this new one should be just fine, she just lacked something. I remember a post a while back after first meeting our original therapist and commenting on how great she was and how much I was looking forward to seeing her each week. Well hopefully Stephanie, our new therapist, will also be helpful in getting Emily to where she needs to be. Emily is finally feeling better so now we have our work cut out for us. I guess I feel like the last few weeks of boogers and doing all tube-feeds has helped me feel a little better about having the g-button, and reminded me to not be quite so eager to get rid of it.
And hooray for Luke, he has slept in his bed 4 nights in a row now, we made a Bingo chart where everyone gets to fill in a square for each night they sleep in their own beds (Anna was starting to have troubles too). When anyone gets Bingo they get a treat and voila, we have sleeping children--knock on wood. Ok, I have to get some things done while Emily is asleep.

No comments: