Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Fall colors





I just love the mix of colors at this time of year, especially those trees that start out green towards the bottom of the tree, then progress to yellow and then a vibrant purplish red at the top of the tree (sorry I don't know my kinds of trees at all). Luke had his last soccer practice last night; it was the first time I went, usually Emily is eating at that time. I guess ever since he knocked over the other kid he has been kind of timid about kicking the ball. He is signed up to do baseball in two weeks or so. Emily has not had any more dark drainage since the doctor put her on this medicine, and her stool samples were negative of blood. The surgeon wants to see her tomorrow so we will see what he says. Emily is still so stuffed up and coughing quite a bit, unfortunately to the point of spitting up. And happy anniversary a day late to Justin's parents, 35 years!!

No comments: