Thursday, October 23, 2008

Revision




See I shouldn't have said anything about the sleeping, Luke was in my bed again last night. He did make Bingo (see previous post) it just took him a week. We will get there eventually, other than locking him in his room I am not sure what else to do to get him to sleep in his bed. He is reading Emily her princess book in the pictures. If I tell Emily to say cheese she smiles. She was really showing off for the therapist yesterday, full of personality--very different from my other kids when it comes to meeting new people. One of the teacher's aides said how she was excited to see the girls' personalities coming out, at least Anna's. I was finally able to give Emily Prevacid today, and she spit up (the reason I stopped giving it to her in the first place), so we will experiment for the next couple days and then we see the GI on Wednesday and hopefully he can help.

1 comment:

lauralis5 said...

Isabella has that shirt in pink! So funny, but that's what happens when you have kids the same age, haha! :)