Wednesday, July 30, 2008

More random vacation pics











Ok here are a couple more fun pictures. I posted a different one of the four of them because at least one of them is making a funny face, there isn't a "good" picture of all four smiling. The beachy area was like 10 feet from our cabin (which was the best part of where we stayed, the cabin itself was tiny and stinky--not from us :) ). We only went on one boat ride, in my brother's restored 50's Thompson, the kids fished from the pier instead; I am surprised no one fell in the lake on accident. We went to where Justin's parents stayed several times and had smores at their campfires. The picture of Emily is from home, she was playing a game with Justin and was super giggly (at 11:00 pm no less). We really are having a quiet week, almost too quiet, the older kids are getting restless and on one another's nerves (and mine). I am really unmotivated these days, I am looking forward to kindergarten for that reason, just a small break in the day for me. Hopefully I can get recharged and interested in doing more than the everyday stuff.

No comments: