Thursday, July 10, 2008

Another day, another dollar



Quite literally, Justin just received an article that said that elevator constructors are the highest paid blue collar job right now. Gotta pay for that new car somehow!!
This is a picture of Luke pretending to be Cinderella. He has a babushka on his head. Thought that would get some good laughs.
I finally took Emily to the doctor today to check on her button. The pediatrician consulted the surgeon and they agreed to put her on a strong antibiotic (one that she was on before, it treats severe bacterial infections). The area around the button was kinda going back and forth between looking better and looking worse, but I decided this had been going on too long, the old incision was suddenly looking red, and the discharge was smelly. So I think they put her on medicine as more of a preventative, but nonetheless we have 10 days of antibiotics. Her weight was great though, 19 lbs 8 oz.
Justin and I are hoping to go to a wedding tomorrow and actually have a night away from the kids-whoo hoo!!

No comments: