Tuesday, July 29, 2008

A few more










The older kids did a ton of fishing (to their enjoyment, not Justin's, who has to put the worms on the hooks over and over). They were of course proud of their little pan fish, they just didn't want to touch them. Heidi and Anna each took a ride with me on my dad's wave runner (we went real slow, they thought it was real fast). Luke thought about it, but didn't want to go on it while it was running so I just pushed him around the shallow area (please excuse my silly faces). Emily loved the water and playing with the sand. I remember going up north when Heidi and Anna were a little older than Emily and they just screamed in the water and hated the sand. Emily is such an easy going kid. She is doing pretty well on purees, she just isn't into them at breakfast. I am still doing formula in the tube, and trying pediasure from a cup (she is not a fan of it yet). We are once again brainstorming about moving, now that we know there is an end in sight to therapy and all the doctors. This week we are just hanging out and recuperating and trying to catch up on sleep, then next week we start rearranging schedules to get ready for kindergarten (they start the 27th of August). I also need to get Emily's party ready, hard to believe she is almost a year already.

No comments: