Saturday, September 13, 2008

A wet weekend



We have hardly had any rain this summer, but we are sure making up for it this weekend. I decided to dust off my scrapbooking stuff and tackle the kids' albums. I left off where Luke was 6 months old or so, and Heidi and Anna's stopped at about 2 years old, so I have a lot of work to do, but I sure enjoy doing something that I like (you know laundry and dishes aren't my favorites); I need to revive my creative juices a little. The pictures are taken where I often find Emily, in the dog's crate, with the dog (and usually wet pants because she has dumped the dog's water over on herself). This time she actually managed to lock herself in, don't ask me how. She is now walking about 80% of the time. And I successfully changed her button the other day. The doctor had ordered a smaller one, but he wasn't available for a another week or two to put it in. I have seen it changed several times and I will have to do it in the future anyway, so when it started leaking the other day I switched it. It is very simple, it is just kinda gross because you are taking the old button out of the hole and stomach contents (even though her stomach should have been empty) start coming out with it. But it is done and not leaking anymore.
Heidi and Anna tell me everyday how much they love school. Yesterday they said they want to move and I explained that when we move they will probably go to a different school and they said that they didn't want to do that because they like their teacher. And Luke just needs a friend to play with, you know smash cars with, wrestle with; and a bigger area to just run around. He still sleeps in our bed every night. Oh yes, and yesterday Justin caught a skunk in his trap, no picture, he released it before work so it wouldn't spray anyone.

No comments: