The little critter in the trap sure was hungry (he had a bacon cheeseburger with marshmallows). I told Justin he cooked more for the raccoon than he does for us! We have several raccoons that hang out in our driveway and trees and Justin decided it was time to relocate them. This is the first of three, we think. I took the picture of Anna by holding a piece of pink paper in front of the flash (a trick I read about in a magazine, gives it kinda a cool affect). She is holding two dogs that she made. She learned how to make them at school last week and has since made about a dozen of them. The top picture is Emily, she loves to sit in the big kid chairs and color (closely supervised of course). She can usually be found standing on the chairs and reaching dangerously far over to get the markers. And she loves to use Denali as a pillow; she likes to make funny faces at bright lights. She is eating a little better for me the last two days; she has really increased the amount she is drinking, which is key.
We had a nice quiet weekend, just some errands and small projects at the house. Heidi and Anna asked both days if they were going to school. They are learning so much so fast. Luke started a soccer class tonight, which I think he will enjoy, we had to get him these teeny tiny little shin guards. And today it rained, it is such a pain to get all four kids out and about because everyone ends up really wet, no matter how many umbrellas we have. I think we should invest in a covered, insulated go-kart or golf kart to get the girls to school. Ok I have to get four little monkeys off to bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment