




We made it, and are oh so glad it is over (no offense Meg and Alex :) ). It was a long two days, and one very early morning. My kids behaved well (which was my biggest concern) and walked down the aisle beautifully (That is Luke playing catch with his pillow after the ceremony). Emily was the handful I knew she would be. She doesn't like being confined to highchairs and my arms for very long, plus her schedule was entirely goofed up. We had fun dressing up (except for Justin, note picture) and seeing family and friends. And we got good food out of it (Maggiano's !!) Unbelievably the kids didn't sleep well last night, Luke woke up Heidi and Anna first thing this morning to tell them that it was daytime (we put his mattress in their room because he said he was lonely--it hasn't fixed the problem, he falls asleep in our bed and then I carry him to his bed). Overall everything went well and it was a beautiful day.
I am looking forward to the 4th (3 day weekend!!); I can't believe June is done. Tomorrow is Heidi and Anna's performance so I will post a few pics then.
1 comment:
great pictures! you look adorable Kristina!!! I know I owe you a phone call....I haven't been home much the past couple weeks.
Post a Comment