Saturday, June 7, 2008

Some more fun pics





You must think I have nothing better to do than post, actually I enjoy sharing the pictures I take of the kids. Luke is looking at himself in the battery cover of Justin's bike (he actually licked it). And the girls were being goofy while I was trying to take some birthday pictures, black and white just looks so cool sometimes. Justin is at a bike rally this morning, I am sure he is having a blast riding with so many people (I like the sound of the bike, the ride is not too comfy as a passenger).

Let's see, Emily is giving high-five's, clapping, and can say "yea". She is great at imitating. Luke wrote his name last night on his own ("k" looked more like a "v", but I was very impressed, he can also do "a" so you know who has been helping him write). Ok, have a good weekend.

No comments: