.bmp)
First it was the mohawk (a very old picture), now it is the half sunburn look. And you thought raccoon eyes were cool. As you can see from the picture Justin has quite the sunburn from his bike rally yesterday, he was wearing a bandana all day and now has half of a sunburned forehead. He has gotten some funny looks from the crowds, but who cares right, he got to ride all day long. On the subject of Justin I have to share a story, more of a brag actually, which a blog is kinda for I guess, but anyway I am proud of him. We were in dowtown Wh----- yesterday for the festivities there and were getting in the car. Justin saw someone sitting on the top story balcony of the condos there and being the socialite that he is, asked what the view was like. The lady replied by telling Justin what a good dad he is. She must have been watching us walk down the street, where Justin was pretending to be a crossing guard and jumping posts and just plain being his goofy self. For those who don't know Justin or don't know this side of him, he really is a kid at heart. Some may say that he is immature or childish, but he has a lot of fun and the kids adore him. He and I may be complete opposites but we sure make a good team, I would be bored to death without him and he would live in a very dirty, disorganized place without me (he wouldn't have a house because he doesn't remember to pay the bills). And to us it was a reminder of the eye in the sky, you never know who is watching. And so in an early Father's Day tribute to my dear husband, I want to say what a lucky family we are to have Justin and his fashionable sunburn.
No comments:
Post a Comment