

Here are a couple more pictures. I have been trying to do different things with Emily's hair, her bangs are so long, but I don't want to cut them and give her bangs forever (trying to grow bangs out on little kids is a hassle). I also tried the ponytail on the top of her head. After taking the pigtails out at the end of the day her hair looks like Bozo. Personally I like the bow the best. The girls are happily playing with their new toys this morning. I enjoy that part of after birthday/Christmas cleaning up, the kids are easily entertained for several days. I hate opening all the packaging though.
Our Father's Day was not too exciting, Justin helped his parents with water in the basement for a while and then returned later to enjoy more birthday sandwiches (I ordered quite a bit of extra food). Justin complained that he didn't get to relax (now he understands my disagreement with Mother's Day).
I have several pictures with family from the girls party, but I don't want to post them if other people don't want their picture on here, so don't think I have forgotten those pictures. Someday they will get into a scrapbook. And I am so sad, my fairly new camera fell out of the camera bag after the girls party and the screen broke, so I am using my old camera. My camera has almost become a part of my arm.
No comments:
Post a Comment