Sunday, June 15, 2008

Birthday celebration







Hard to believe my girls are 5!! I just can't get over that. We had a beautiful day to celebrate, thanks for joining us. I will keep posting pictures thru the week, I have some funny ones with Emily and different hair-do's, so keep checking in. The girls wanted a horse party, hence the "horse" cake. We had fun decorating our backyard with all sorts of horse related items. It was a fun day, though it was the first year we have actually celebrated on the day and I feel like we cheated the girls a little. Normally we do something fun on their birthday and then have the party another day. We are still pooped though and birthdays are expensive. The girls are pictured in their birthday gift from us, costumes they have wanted for a very long time. I will post more this week, it should be a quiet one.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Wow - I cannot believe they are 5!!! Eek - we are getting old! Your haircut looks great! I miss you - let's get together soon, ok?