Saturday, May 31, 2008

Trucks














Ok so the pictures are out of order, some are from a few weeks ago at the park. Some/most are from today. Our city parks all sorts of trucks (fire engine, street cleaner, crane, cement truck, etc.) at the parking lot at the top of the hill by our house and have a touch-a-truck thing where the kids can climb into all the vehicles and honk horns, etc. Justin had to work some overtime so my parents came with me to help get everyone in and out of trucks. The kids are a bit shy but it is still fun to see all the trucks up close. Emily missed her nap, so she fell asleep at her highchair while she was being fed (now that she is crawling she is all over the place, so she has to eat in her highchair). She had a follow-up appts this week, her ears look good, the ENT said she maybe is more susceptible to ear infections because of the anatomy of her jaw. While she was sick she was not interested in purees which really concerned me, but she seems to have perked up the last couple days, we need to work a little more on volume rather than just tastes (weight-wise she is completely caught up). Heidi and Anna are getting excited for their birthday, they come up with all these decoration ideas, hopefully the weather holds out this year so we can be outside. June is a busy month for us, with lots of birthdays and Meg's wedding. We are looking forward to going to northern Wisconsin in July. The kids start their park district classes this coming week, I am really worried about the girls in particular, they just can't separate from me. I think Luke is going to love it though, he is never away from the girls so it will be a new experience. I am enjoying trying to get our backyard beautiful, everything works against me, kids, dog, Justin, but I like planting and such. And I can't get Justin off that bike.


1 comment:

Mary Anne said...

Looks to me like Emily's looking a little CHUBBY!! Yay!

They are all so cute. Wish I could see the tap routine!