Friday, May 9, 2008

I have been replaced







Justin has a new love in his life, a '79 Harley Davidson shovelhead (I still don't see how the top of the motor looks like a shovel but whatever). Justin received a settlement from his former company for his back and used part of it to purchase his dream bike (or one of them at least, if it was up to Justin he would have at least 6 different bikes). He is a changed man though, enjoying a ride on his scoot everyday (a good stress reliever). Now he is a Harley man and can proudly wear all of his Harley attire, and ride with our neighbors who have the more prestigous motorcycles. I think I still have a few things going for me that the bike doesn't have :) ! And yes that is his mother going for a ride around the block.

No comments: