


Just wanted to post a few pics from yesterday, we are getting tired of the weather's ups and downs. Those are Luke's eyes, he has the most amazing eyelashes (the picture does not do them justice). That is Anna at the top, the kids all love the swing set; Luke won't go on his behind, only his stomach and the girls haven't quite got the hang of pumping their legs, their goal is to kick the fence behind them. Emily is eating her swing in the picture, the girls love to push her a little too high. She should be getting teeth anytime, but nothing is poking thru. I am having fun playing with the different settings on my camera and such (outdoor activities are a little more conducive to fun pics because there is less mess in the background).
The hand Dr. said everything looked good with my thumb, there were only two stitches to remove. There is a piece of mesh where my nail is missing that will actually grow with my nail so that there is no scarring (that will take 3-6 months). I have several exercises to get the movement back in my joints, I was surprised how stiff I was after such a short time. The incision is a little sore when pushed on and the end of the thumb is a little numb, but that is normal. And the best part is I still get out of doing dishes, the Dr doesn't want it soaked yet (Justin doesn't believe me on this, he thinks I am milking it:) ).
And congrats to Justin on getting his motorcycle license, he is a legal rider and loving it.
No comments:
Post a Comment