



Ok so first off Justin is going to be mad I posted this picture of him, but it just made me laugh because he looks like a mad scientist. He is wearing his safety glasses from work while playing with his new toy, an RC truck (and like everything else he couldn't wait to modify it). The other pictures are from our week of warm weather; I caught Heidi and Emily both making some funny faces.Yesterday was the 16th year anniversary of my mom's death, hard to believe it has been so long. I have found myself missing her a little extra lately with all the other stuff going on. We obviously have lots of wonderful family to fill in the gaps that she left, but honestly there is nothing like having your own mom to talk with or give a hug.
My dear little Emily has just been spitting up like crazy (3-4 oz of a 5 oz feeding). I think that stomach bug is hanging on, or messed up her digestion. She has become so vocal this last week or two. And she just cannot get enough standing (she looks like she is about to crawl, just doesn't have the cordination to move both hands and knees).
The older kids are doing well. This goofy weather has left them all with runny noses. At this point things are pretty calm for them. Luke starts a floor hockey class in a month and the girls are taking a tap dance class. They just want the warm weather to return.
Thursday we see the cranial facial surgeon for Emily and Friday I am having a bump removed from my left thumb (I might actually get out of doing dishes for a few days :) ).
I really hope that I don't ever come across as negative, I am a pretty positive person, it has just been one thing after another lately. God is good and continues to take care of us.
No comments:
Post a Comment