Now this is the weather I can handle (and I know our friends in the south were probably hot today :)). Just sharing some fun pictures. The older kids are showing off some t-shirts they made with Grandma R and Aunt Melissa. Emily got her first ride in a swing--she was more interested in watching the kids play. The nurse was here today, she said the incision looks really good, still a little red and just a small bit of pus, but overall she was very pleased. Unfortunately the antibiotic is causing (at least I think it is the cause) Emily to spit up, so she really has just been maintaining weight (and with all the other stuff she hasn't gained any weight in the last month), so we need to get her gaining again. I am tired of changing dressings and she is getting more wiggly and annoyed at the process. She would love to be on the move though, if only she had the muscle she would be off and running. We are having some help come and clean our yard tomorrow, I am super excited because we can never keep on top of the leaves and stuff, but love spending time in the backyard with the kids. I can't wait to get some flowers growing! We are also hoping to get our driveway paved shortly, then the kids can start riding all their toys. Oh the exciting things we look forward to these days!!
1 comment:
Wow - Luke is getting SO TALL! You and Justin certainly make cute babies!!!! I miss you all and can't wait to come and visit soon.
Love,
mandy
Post a Comment