.jpg)












We headed out west Sunday for our annual raspberry and pumpkin picking. It was a really sunny, windy day, but the kids enjoy running around with everyone and picking their own pumpkins (including gourds). Luke really enjoyed throwing the raspberries; I bet you can't guess who taught him that game!
Things are rolling along here. We received the list of what the buyers wanted fixed on Friday and are in the process of responding to them. We still have to go thru an FHA appraisal, I think this week, then we should have things a little more firmed up, hopefully by the middle of next week. Once all the negotiations and inspections are done we are ready to head out and find a new house, Lord willing we will be able to find something big enough for our family, something we can pay cash for, and something we can move into fairly soon.
Emily is not making a whole lot of progress in the eating area, she has tried several new things, but is not eating the amount she should be. We check in with the GI next week so I hope he has some suggestions, whether it be to up her dose of Periactin or cut back another Pediasure feeding. She has decided however that it is time to use the potty, which is really early in my book, but we go with the flow. I think we should just about be done with showings anyway, soon the boxes will be coming out! And the older kids are all enjoying school, I love hearing and seeing all the things they are learning!
No comments:
Post a Comment