Monday, September 7, 2009
Busy week ahead
I hope everyone had a restful weekend, it is kinda sad that the summer is over and done with already. We are full of sniffles, snorts, and coughs here. Unfortunately the kids don't quite get the concept of sleeping in on the weekend. The next three days are pretty crazy here: tomorrow Emily and I see the GI, hopefully he is full of information. I don't expect him to have a plan for feeding necessarily, but I do hope he had some semblance of a diagnosis. Tomorrow is also Luke's orientation for preschool, right now he sounds like a barking seal (his colds always become a nasty cough). Then Wednesday is Luke's first day and curriculum night for the girls. And Thursday is a pediatrician's appointment for Emily and the first test in Justin's welding class. We had no activity on the house this weekend, which probably was both good and bad, but the tentative plan is to drop the price by next weekend, which should hopefully increase the traffic and bring in an offer. We are thankful God knows the plan for our lives, and how everything is going to come together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment