Monday, September 14, 2009

No Fear






Luke doesn't look quite as excited in the pictures as he really was, he was in a hurry :) !


I am reading thru the Midford series by Jan Karon and in last night's passage Father Tim was reminded that fear is not of or from God, rather it is of the enemy. I am trying not to be afraid, I keep asking God to hold us tight, cuz it sure feels like we are swimming upstream without a paddle right now. I have done some research on lipodystrophy, not too much, but most of what I have read does fit Emily's situation. I have not read much about treatment options, but it is something she/we will have to deal with for life. I am going to start the appetite stimulant today and hope that it starts making a difference, my main concern is that the effects only last so long, so we are fighting with time on this one. We have had 4 showings in the last 6 days; we did lower the price over the weekend. Let's hope for a little break today!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

You all are in our prayers! Thank you for the updates on here. We love seeing the pictures of your adorable kiddos!