Thursday, July 16, 2009
This is taking too long
I finally heard from the nurse today (I guess she was sick earlier in the week). The liver enzymes have elevated even more, so they ordered another round of tests today (EBV, CMV, hepatitis and antibodies, some of which had a test within a test the nurse said). We had the blood drawn after therapy today and they took two viles, hoping to spread it out for all the tests. Poor Emily has had her blood drawn once a week for the last month. I am getting a little frustrated at the pace of things. I thought last week's test would give us more conclusive results, but it seems they just wanted to see if the enzymes would decrease on their own before doing these other tests. We were at the feeding clinic a month ago already, and I feel like we have made no progress at all. Hopefully I hear results a little earlier next time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment