
Today was the first day of swimming lessons for Anna, Luke, and Heidi (a birthday present). The girls loved it, Luke, not so much (the instructor handled it really well though). If you click on the pictures and look at them larger you can see Luke is upset in the water. At one point the instructor was having him float on his back and rest his head in the water, but he wouldn't do it so Heidi helped by pushing his head down for him :). I am glad all three can be together though. And Emily really wanted to join them. We really regret not getting pool passes this year, but they are just too expensive! Luke promised to stay in the water the whole time tomorrow, thanks to a little bribery. Heidi is in a blue and green suit, Anna's is all blue, if you can't tell from far away. Tomorrow we head to the city to see the GI!
2 comments:
So fun! What a great birthday present! I used to teach those swim lessons at Rice Pool back in my high school lifeguard days. I loved it! :)
Yea that would be fun to teach swimming lessons, I keep wanting to dive in and help out! You should see them trying to kick!
Post a Comment