Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Birthdays and Valentine's


















Thank you all for your phone calls, cards, and generous gifts (I totally need to get thank you notes done, my apologies)! We all had a fun Valentine's day and birthday (Emily was excited it was her half birthday too). Justin and I were able to have a date night over the weekend, which we SO appreciated. Tuesday was spent laying low, hanging out at home with my favorite people. The older kids enjoyed their parties at school and were happy to receive their own mail. I pigged out on heart shaped deep dish pizza and my favorite fries, and of course some red velvet cake. Justin and the kids once again worked hard to pick out some special gifts, including a heart shaped amethyst ring, which I love. Thank you again for helping me celebrate!

And really nothing else new to report. The kids have a four day weekend coming up, which I am looking forward to, so I can sleep in a little (they are waking up earlier and earlier all the time). Emily's MRI is set for the middle of March, which bumps some doctors into April (it is easier to discuss with them after they have seen Emily's insides!) And again, no news on moving yet. We know that God waits until our faith is grown and stretched, and that He will indeed provide something.

No comments: