Monday, November 14, 2011
Time
I just wanted to share a quick update, though many have already heard our news. Psalm 105:1-5 says, "Give thanks to the Lord, call on his name; make known among the nations what he has done. Sing to him, sing praise to him; tell of all his wonderful acts. Glory in his holy name; let the hearts of those who seek the Lord rejoice. Look to the Lord and his strength; seek his face always. Remember the wonders he has done, his miracles and the judgments he pronounced". We were excited to hear from our landlord this past Friday. They are willing to let us stay in the house until April 1st, for a reduced rent. I feel like this allows us to really enjoy the holiday season, without worrying about packing up. And I will admit that though I am so thankful for this provision, I am still a little nervous about where we will go in April. One of the best things about this blog, for me at least, is that I can go back and see the ways God has provided for us. It is those "benchmarks" that build our faith, where we see that God is fully involved in our lives (I should reread posts about Justin's unemployment that never ran out or the better than expected medical reports for Emily, and I should revisit some of the lessons on worry and fear). So I know that He has the plan in His hands, including a means to pay for the rent, both now and when it is time to move out. God is moving in amazing ways, because there is nothing that we did to earn this latest favor. So praise Him for answered prayer! And I am praying that time will go really slowly for a few months :) .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment