Well we didn't have the quietest Saturday ever. After giving Emily breakfast I realized that Emily suddenly couldn't walk. If I stood her up she would collapse, she was crawling very awkwardly and slowly, and when she tried to walk she would fall over and was clearly in pain (though when she was sitting she was just fine). I called the nurse's line and they said to just bring her to the ER. At the ER they did x-rays of both legs and hips. Everything looked fine, nothing broken and no fluid in the joints. Basically they think that it is a viral infection that affected her joints, making them sore. By the evening she was walking just fine. I don't know why weird things happen with Emily, but we are very thankful that whatever was going on passed. She is cuddling with Justin while watching hockey in the photo.
Sunday, November 16, 2008
Strangest Thing
Well we didn't have the quietest Saturday ever. After giving Emily breakfast I realized that Emily suddenly couldn't walk. If I stood her up she would collapse, she was crawling very awkwardly and slowly, and when she tried to walk she would fall over and was clearly in pain (though when she was sitting she was just fine). I called the nurse's line and they said to just bring her to the ER. At the ER they did x-rays of both legs and hips. Everything looked fine, nothing broken and no fluid in the joints. Basically they think that it is a viral infection that affected her joints, making them sore. By the evening she was walking just fine. I don't know why weird things happen with Emily, but we are very thankful that whatever was going on passed. She is cuddling with Justin while watching hockey in the photo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
that is the cutest picture ever.
Post a Comment