









Happy Halloween, we had a fun day. Heidi and Anna were able to dress up for school and had a little parade thru all the classrooms (I got to go help with that). Then we went trick-or-treating with our neighbor, who thankfully is very outgoing and lead all the kids to each door. Then we had our families come to our house for a costume-viewing party. I always have fun making the kids' costumes and this year I really enjoyed planning the snacks and decor for our little party. The kids are already busy planning next years costumes. And they all asked for candy first thing this morning (except Emily of course)!! If you can't tell (and many people couldn't :( ) Anna is a Great Pyrenes (like our old dog Hudson and Melissa's Mary Grace), Heidi is a dalmation, Luke is a black lab and Emily is a pink poodle.
1 comment:
How cute!!
Post a Comment