Tuesday, March 27, 2012
Oh stink!
Another update for you: the house we were hoping to rent is not where we are supposed to be. They accepted another application, just before ours. The apartments I was counting on for back-up are just too expensive. I called our church and spoke to a friend of mine about short term housing (she knows of programs, etc. that she utilizes for the many homeless people our church serves). She was on her way out the door so she will look into them tomorrow. And thankfully I have Bible study tomorrow, where I receive so much encouragement. We also have a trip to the city tomorrow. Ok, keep praying please, we are running out of time and options and the dollar amount keeps going higher and higher!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
This will likely sound like a stupid suggestion because you've probably already looked into it, but my sister and brother-in-law had a hard time finding somewhere until they checked craigslist. You've probably already done it, but I thought I'd throw that out there anyway! Good luck!
Post a Comment