Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Spring break

Wow, it is the end of March already! We are having a quiet spring break, the kids are doing plenty of playing, and sneezing. Poor Luke has had a very sick month, with a third round of the stomach flu last week, and now a cold. Heidi and Anna seem to be the healthy ones out of the bunch. We are watching movies and I am doing a few craft projects, but overall a restful week. Justin has been an elevator inspector for a month now, and is getting into the groove of things. I think he is getting used to the paperwork, and is really enjoying making his own schedule. Emily heads to the kidney doctor next week, and then she is done with school the week after (I don't know if they have any kind of summer school for her). We are planning our anniversary weekend, which gives us something fun to look forward to. We are really enjoying this "peaceful" time in our lives, where things are routine and uncomplicated. I really feel like it is a time of healing, and rejuvenation, after the last few years of intense stress. Psalm 117:2 says, "For great is his love toward us, and the faithfulness of the Lord endures forever. Praise the Lord."

2 comments:

Amanda said...

so glad to hear things are looking up for you! Miss you.

Kristina said...

Thanks, we are certainly feeling way less stressed right now!! Miss you too, love reading the blog though :)