Luke finally decided to hold a chick when Emily and I came to his classroom for a "Chick Openhouse". He was scared about holding one, because they pee and poop everywhere. And now Emily can't wait to go to kindergarten, just to have chicks in her classroom, though Heidi and Anna had to explain to her that there are not always chicks in the classroom. Everything is going well here, the kids were sick for quite a while, but I think we are good now. I did take Heidi in to the doctors at one point and she tested negative for everything, so we are assuming it was a virus, one that just didn't want to go away. Heidi has been complaining of back, leg and hip pain. And Luke stayed home throwing up again last week, but as I said I think we are done now. I stayed healthy thankfully, and Justin just got the cold/cough part. His work continues to go well. Tomorrow will be his first day alone. He is younger than the other guys by at least 15 years, and is seeing stuff he has never worked on before (platform lifts, dumbwaiters, wheelchair lifts, etc.) and is going everywhere, including schools, churches, the boat (gambling), and hospitals. Emily still has calcium in her urine despite the medicine, so we have more lab work and urine samples to do, then we see the kidney specialist after spring break. The Disney album is just about finished, which is cool because I have never actually finished an album before. I have also been reading more, very relaxing. Now see here is a good old boring post, it is nice to have things calm down a little, and enjoy the simple things of life, like chicks.
Tuesday, March 15, 2011
Chicks
Luke finally decided to hold a chick when Emily and I came to his classroom for a "Chick Openhouse". He was scared about holding one, because they pee and poop everywhere. And now Emily can't wait to go to kindergarten, just to have chicks in her classroom, though Heidi and Anna had to explain to her that there are not always chicks in the classroom. Everything is going well here, the kids were sick for quite a while, but I think we are good now. I did take Heidi in to the doctors at one point and she tested negative for everything, so we are assuming it was a virus, one that just didn't want to go away. Heidi has been complaining of back, leg and hip pain. And Luke stayed home throwing up again last week, but as I said I think we are done now. I stayed healthy thankfully, and Justin just got the cold/cough part. His work continues to go well. Tomorrow will be his first day alone. He is younger than the other guys by at least 15 years, and is seeing stuff he has never worked on before (platform lifts, dumbwaiters, wheelchair lifts, etc.) and is going everywhere, including schools, churches, the boat (gambling), and hospitals. Emily still has calcium in her urine despite the medicine, so we have more lab work and urine samples to do, then we see the kidney specialist after spring break. The Disney album is just about finished, which is cool because I have never actually finished an album before. I have also been reading more, very relaxing. Now see here is a good old boring post, it is nice to have things calm down a little, and enjoy the simple things of life, like chicks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Chicks DO make Kindergarten look fun! I'm glad the kids are feeling better now.
Post a Comment