Friday, September 10, 2010

Friday news

Well I have to apologize, these posts are not too exciting lately, but I know there are a lot of people praying for us and are eager to hear from us. So Justin found out today that he passed the pre-employment tests that he took yesterday at the hiring session. He has an interview set up for next Thursday at 7am. This train company seems more agreeable overall, from what Justin understands there will be no travel involved (it would be more actually working in the train yard--he has to pass a physical test at the interview). The job is in the city, and pay is nothing compared to what Justin made doing elevators. I am jumping the gun a little, but if Justin were to get this job I am not sure how we would afford to live anywhere near this area, so we are praying that God puts all those pieces together. This same train company (I try to keep details vague on our blog for the kids' safety) has a job opening about 3 hours from here, working on the train signals. Justin also applied for that job, but hasn't heard anything. Personally, I think it would be more ideal, because the area is more affordable, and the work wouldn't be as strenuous. That being said, I am trying to give up on figuring out God's plan and leave it to Him to complete! Everyone is still enjoying school, the girls are begging to have playdates (something I am horrible about organizing) and I am meeting more and more moms each day. Well we are off to pick up the girls' new glasses!

No comments: