Sunday, August 9, 2009

Praise and Requests

First I am excited (I almost cried on the phone I was so happy) to report that Luke is going to preschool! I called my first choice church on Friday, fully expecting a long waiting list, but they had room in the afternoon class for him (again my first choice). I am thrilled, Luke is not quite as excited, but I think he will love it. He starts after Labor Day.

Emily goes in tomorrow for her biopsy. I am eager to be done with it, and am fervently praying that the GI can find the problem. If all goes according to plan we should be home tomorrow evening. Justin finally received a call from UPS (several months ago he applied at quite a few places for part time work, and we didn't hear anything from anyone). He has an interview on Wednesday. The work may not be good for his back, but it would be a little extra money to hold us over for a month or two while we figure things out with Emily. I feel like just as we are ready to pull up our roots and head out on a new adventure, they are being placed back down, hopefully for a temporary time. Hey and summer finally arrived, I love it!

No comments: