We have a few prayer requests to share with you all. Tomorrow is Emily's ultrasound, we are hoping everything goes correctly and Emily cooperates so that they are able to see what needs to be seen. The GI is on vacation but he is supposedly checking in so I am thinking we will hear some results early next week. We are still waiting on the order for more blood work (the blood work could be the major tool in diagnosis so I am eager to get it done). Emily is spitting up a little less this week, but has been a little more irritable. I think she is generally uncomfortable (I notice her hesitation while breathing when I am putting her to bed, I suppose the enlarged liver is pressing on all organs, including her lungs).
Justin received a tip that an elevator company is hiring 15 or so guys in the next few weeks. He called and his name was on the list of potential hirees, he is supposed to call the superintendent after the 14th of July. We are praying that this job actually pans out and he can be back to work soon. We received notice that our insurance is up, we now have one more bill to add to our pile. We are just taking one day at a time, I can't imagine how Job made it thru all the trials sent his way. We are exhausted and disheartened just with what we are handling, we know God is faithful.
No comments:
Post a Comment