Sunday, May 31, 2009

Our park













































As we anticipate moving I realize all the different things I will miss (not that there won't be new, fun things to do, but...). For example I will miss walking the girls to and from school. Another thing I will miss is the close proximity to our park. Yesterday was our touch-a-truck, and every year is a little different as the kids get older and more interested. Emily loved it, this was the first year she could get into the big rigs. She didn't mind all the loud horns, the one picture shows her excitement at pulling an air horn in one truck. It was hard to squeeze four kids in for pictures!
Emily's weight gain continues, she gained three pounds in one month. The dietitian wants to get her to 25-26 lbs, she is 24 1/2 now. She has been spitting up a little more, but it is usually after she gets upset about something. My gut instinct says that she will have to be put on the appetite stimulant; I don't know how long they will let her appetite increase naturally. Heidi and Anna are done with school on Friday, then things slow down quite a bit, other than therapy. Justin has not heard anything from any job, there are more and more elevator mechanics being laid off. Everything else that he has pursued (welding class, test to make him an inspector) cost big bucks. He is looking for something part-time that won't interfere with un-employment. Nothing else newsy here!

No comments: