Saturday, April 11, 2009

We're back













Ok this post is a long time coming. We came back from Kentucky last Tuesday and have been busy ever since. We had a great trip, it was nice just to get away and breath some fresh country air. We came home with a strong conviction that indeed God has a move planned for our family. We found our open door (literally) at one house in particular that has everything we are looking for. So we are planning to put our house on the market in the next week or two. We are hoping to sell by owner. I have been packing and cleaning as much as possible, between load after load of laundry. Unfortunately Emily came down with the stomach flu Thursday night. I am again thankful for her tube as I can "sneak" in some liquids even if she isn't feeling up to drinking. I am hoping no one else gets sick. The kids are at a hockey game tonight so I already have the eggs filled and ready to hide, I think egg hunts are the kids' favorite part of Easter. He is Risen, He is Risen indeed!!


No comments: