Wednesday, March 4, 2009

It's a Wednesday

Just a few quick updates: Justin hasn't heard anything on his job. The superintendent in charge of escalators didn't even know Justin had been laid off and was hoping to get some more teams out to his job, but that was Monday and we haven't heard anything--I guess the bosses get together on Thursdays to decide where people are going so hopefully the phone will ring in the next few days. I enjoy having Justin home, he is a big help getting everybody where they need to be. Emily's speech therapist did admit today that she was talking a lot more :) ! We start OT on Tuesday. And I got the call from Luke's preschool screening today. "We think he is doing just fine, there are no concerns, keep up the good work!" is exactly what they said. The one time I want help for the kid and I can't get it. We will have to go thru insurance and a private therapist, but I was kinda hoping he would qualify so he could be around more kids. Paying for preschool isn't an option right now, though he will definitely have to go somewhere in the fall! So that is my day in a nutshell. We have enjoyed getting back outside the last few days and the weather is only supposed to get warmer!

No comments: