
The weather is finally a little warmer so the kids were able to go out and "play" (which basically means rotating rides between all of Justin's toys. The last two pics are just playing around, I was working on a project for Valentine's Day and caught a couple cute ones while the girls were at school. Really nothing exciting to report. Emily is not making a whole lot of progress eating, but I also don't think she is gaining weight, so food is not numero uno. She did manage to lock herself in the bathroom last night though (Justin had to take the doorknob off to get her out). Luke is busy playing with all his new toys, though I often hear from all three older kids "I don't know what to do"; they rarely like the options I give them (dishes, fold laundry, etc.).
No comments:
Post a Comment