Monday, January 19, 2009

Its a party!!





























We had Luke's 4th birthday party yesterday, this year we celebrated at Justin's parent's house so that we could have more space. Thank you again for all your work. We had a cars theme, which we have an endless supplies of decorations for. The cake was my sad attempt to to a racetrack/road, but I ran out of green frosting to finish the sides (for grass). A lot of times I give a little "speech" and I didn't this year, mostly because the food was hot and everyone was hungry. Luke is a great little boy, always happy, just an easy going, gentle spirit of a kid. He is a great brother with a very giving heart. We had an enjoyable day, and are really glad to have today off school to recuperate--I am exhausted and we have a very messy house!

No comments: