

Justin showed Anna that we had put her drawing on the computer and Heidi quickly drew some of her own. The first picture is of her and Justin. The marker was a light pink so you really can't read the writing very well, but she wrote "I like to ride on my dad's bike". She is missing a few letters and the last few words are out of order, but I am so proud of both girls. They are perfectionists like me and seemed a little hesitant to try and write things without me helping them spell every word. And clearly the second picture is of me in my everyday ball gown!
Emily is doing better, still spitting up a little, but less and less everyday, and no fever. Her button is still leaking quite a bit, I think her digestion got goofed up. All the kids are getting cabin fever and really would like to just go out and play in the snow. The last few days have just been too bitter to go out for more than just taking the girls to school. I am still waiting on insurance to ok the OT for Emily, they sure do take their time. Several more people were laid off from Justin's company last week, he is supposed to finish up the job he is on by himself (even though he has never done this particular elevator before). They have not told him where he is going after that. I have been brainstorming and moving things around downstairs to make more seating, mostly for the kids, and make room for new toys and artwork on the walls. I just looked outside, some fresh snow falling.
1 comment:
What beautiful pictures! I want a ball gown just like Mom's!
Post a Comment