Friday, December 5, 2008

Field trip






















I was able to go with the girls' kindergarten class to the children's museum today. It was a short trip (normal school hours), but we had fun. It was the girls' first bus ride, but they had been to the museum before. We didn't have much time to explore, and the girls really wanted to stick with some of their friends, but everyone kept moving from one activity to the next so quickly. They also had a presentation thing on patterns (bottom pic). Heidi was being extra bashful, but Anna wanted to be in another mom's group (there were enough moms that went that we only had two kids each and surprise I had Heidi and Anna :) ). I like getting to know the kids and the moms, and it was very nice not to have Emily and Luke out in this frigid weather (thanks Mom R., my weekly babysitter--I hope you don't get sick). The kids and I are all fighting a nasty cough and runny noses so we will lay low this weekend. And thankfully Emily's button has stopped leaking (knock on wood) so her tummy is healing a little. Stay warm!!






No comments: