Sunday, February 24, 2008

one miserable weekend

I should say, snotty weekend. I am so ready for a nice 70 degree day to open up the house and get rid of these germs. Justin, Emily, and I were quite under the weather this weekend. Justin stayed home Friday with type A influenza, and Emily and I had a nasty cold (generally colds aren't that bad, but this one was a humdinger--I felt horrible). Poor Emily is so stuffed up, plus she has her tube in one nostril. At this point she has an appt with the surgeon March 19th, then it will be another week or two before surgery (it will require a few day stay at the hospital). I am hoping we can get in a little earlier though, the feeding tube is driving me crazy (she is so covered in boogers that the tape won't stay on, and she is really starting to spit up--the dr put her on prevacid). Thankfully the older kids seem to be ok, Luke was getting a little stuffy at bedtime tonight. I guess it is better to go in stages, at least I am on the mend, just a little sleep deprived. Well I have gotten my complaining out of the way for tonight. It should be a quiet week, no dr appts for once!!

On a bright note, Emily is mastering waving, she still needs to work on control but the effort is there!

No comments: