Ok so nothing majorly new, we saw the ENT yesterday, he recommends that we a cranial/facial specialist at Children's Memorial. Surgery to move Emily's jaw is a possibility, but really the last straw. The GI was totally uniformed today, really a waste of an appointment, I hope to hear from him in the next day or two. EI meeting is Monday, Emily is eligible to get therapy, now we just have to set up who and when. We have heard several differing opinions on the g-button thing, at this point nothing is changing, most likely they will try pretty aggressive therapy for a while. Emily weighed in at 13 lb 11 oz today, she is gaining a little over what she is supposed to be so that is good, it is still is going to take a while to catch up to where she should be. I feel like everything is about Emily, and really has been since she was born because she took all day to feed. Heidi, Anna, and Luke have been so good, it was helpful to have Justin home during a lot of that time. They spent several hours planning a "suprise" birthday party for Justin, since I missed his birthday while in the hospital with Emily. It gave them something to look forward to and they were great at keeping the secret (they made a really cute ABC book of Daddy's favorite things, complete with their drawings). I find now with this blog that I should be taking more pics of the things we do and their antics so you all can get a glimpse of what our life is like.
Justin is adjusting well, his knee is bothering him more than his back. This may be his first full week. We talked about trying to make it 6 more months in our house (a very long time to me, especially without a dishwasher!!) and then see where things are at. Justin doesn't want to do elevators forever, unless he can get into maintenance or adjusting again. And hopefully by the time Emily is one she will not need all the therapy. Ok well this is getting long and everyone is alseep. I included two pictures of the kids on the go-kart, the girls love it, Luke does not.
No comments:
Post a Comment