| Emily's costume parade, last week |
| ready for two trunk-or-treats, at our church and Awanas, silly faces here |
| Awanas is at the same church where Emily goes to school |
| more silly faces, everyone is by their pumpkin |
| this year Justin used his buck knife instead of the saw zall |
| Luke's school parade |
| Anna walked right by before we saw her |
| Heidi and one of her friends were both cowgirls, Heidi's was way better (they were pretending to be movie stars the whole way)! |
| this cute little puppy took over the driving |
| I just made the wings and hat for Luke's costume |
| Anna's cape was sewn from a women's poncho/wrap type thing that I found for $6 at a resale shop, and the black top was a tank top, just altered |
| I only had to make Heidi's vest, Justin made the lasso |
| Emily wanted to be a butterfly and I was planning on using the wings from her birthday party, but I found this awesome costume at Goodwill, and blue is still her favorite color! |
| It was chilly, everyone has 3-4 layers on! |
I do enjoy Halloween, only for the fun of being creative. I think the kids were really happy with how their costumes came together and all the candy we now have sitting around the house.
No comments:
Post a Comment