Monday, December 5, 2011

Countdown until Christmas
































Well it only took me 10 days to get pictures up of Thanksgiving. We were, however, fully decorated for Christmas the weekend before last. We never get Christmas up before December, but we are celebrating with Justin's family this coming weekend, so up went 4 large (artificial) trees and numerous smaller ones. I will post some of those pictures next week. And just a reminder, I do take pictures of all our extended family, but I don't post them on the blog for privacy sake (I don't want any hurt feelings when you wonder why you never see your picture on the blog :) ). So, our countdown to Christmas is in full swing here. The older kids have their school concert this week and then sing in our church service in two weeks. They have this week and next and then are on Christmas break until January 3rd. And of course they are all eager to go Christmas shopping for each other. I have to keep reminding them we have plenty of time before Christmas, and it is a really long time to keep a secret if we go shopping already. Luke had another stomach episode yesterday, the first since May. He has perked up today just fine though. I honestly think he may be nervous about these upcoming concerts. Well I have several Christmas projects to go tackle, and a busy week of preparations, so off I go.

No comments: