Well, we have had a pretty crazy week here, and as usual I have plenty of pictures to share. This first batch is from Emily's 4th birthday party. As you can see we celebrated Sonic style. Emily loves Sonic because he is blue, and is very fast (especially with the help of his power ring). Emily had lots of fun playing with everyone, and of course opening presents. Thank you for all the thoughtful gifts.
There are only two more weeks before school starts, so we are in countdown mode. This is the first year that Heidi and Anna will be in separate classes, which should be interesting as I still find them sleeping in the same bed. And this is the first of a full day for Luke. He has had no stomach issues for a few months now, so I assumed it was an anxiety thing, most likely related to school. He did wake up yesterday morning complaining of pain, but thankfully there was no vomiting, and today he is ok. It does seem to occur right as he is getting a cold, which both he and Heidi have today.
I have yet to hear any results from Emily's MRI (which went very well, she was sedated so they could move quickly). We follow up with the kidney doctor and neurosurgeon next week, but I should be getting a phone call from the GI any day. I must admit, that we get a little more anxious about all these tests, as they tend to show something new. I think at this point we are at our max, I am not sure we can handle having anymore to worry about with her health. After last weeks oncology appointment I started to panic a little (or a lot). For the first time, I contacted our church and asked them to add Emily to a prayer list. God has been faithful and given me some peace, Psalm 34:4 says, "I sought the Lord, and he answered me; he delivered me from all my fears." I don't know that ALL my fears are relieved, but I know that He loves Emily even more than we do, and we will enjoy one day at a time.
No comments:
Post a Comment