We enjoyed a weekend away at Justin's parents' new farm. I will continue to post more pictures throughout the week, this set is just from Emily's birthday. I was pleased to get several good shots of Emily, as she is really hard to photograph (she smiles nicely, especially after going to the dentist, but rarely looks at the camera). She had a fun day filled with presents, french fries and yogurt, a trip to the movies, and a campfire. She is such a blessing to us, a light in our life.
We did receive the complete report from her MRI just before we left. I had a feeling beforehand that there may be some issues with her brain, and there are, but I am trying not to panic. Our appointment with the neurosurgeon was supposed to be yesterday, but they moved it to next week. So we will wait a little longer to get more information. We also follow up with the kidney doctor next week and the cardiologist in a few weeks. Then we should have a break from doctors for a month or so. The older kids all received their teacher assignments when we returned and they are all happy with who they got. Most of the school supplies are ready for their first day, next Tuesday. Emily will start the same preschool program in September, but I am pretty excited to be able to spend quite a bit of time with her, as everyone else will be in school all day. There will be a smidge less driving around for me, though now I have an extra lunch to pack. And Justin continues to be busy, his bosses have really lined him up with a kind of testing that pays a little better than regular inspections, so that helps. We have 4 more months in our rental house, and are busy praying about where God wants us to be then. We would really like to keep the kids in the same school for the full year, and then change over the summer, but we will see what God has planned. Well, we are off to enjoy our last few days of summer!
No comments:
Post a Comment