Yea, we finally connected with the people from NIH!! We are scheduled to go to Maryland for a clinic on March 23. I guess they want to coordinate our visit with another family who also have a daughter with lipodystrophy. I am glad we finally have a date to look forward to, but of course it is just a day before Justin is scheduled to take an elevator inspector's class/test. He hasn't heard anything about work, but if he can pass this test hopefully some more consistent work opportunities would open up.
I had a nice birthday, I was able to do what I wanted to do (sleep in a little, go shopping at IKEA, and watch a movie). I ate lots of yummy food, including a heart shaped deep dish pizza. And Justin gave me the gift of a cooking class called Death by Chocolate to look forward to, and yes Justin will be going with me :). As usual (I say this for everyone's birthdays) it is hard to believe I am already 29, last year in my twenties, blah! The kids are doing well, a couple fevers and coughs here and there, but enjoying school and looking forward to warmer weather.
2 comments:
That is great news about NIH! Also, you're the youngest/cutest mom ever! You make 29 look great! =)
Thanks Elizabeth!
Post a Comment