Monday, December 20, 2010

An early gift

Just a quick note to keep you all up to date. We made our big move last weekend and have been busy unpacking all our goodies that have been in storage for the last year (thanks again to everyone for your help). We are so excited with the space and being able to set up a home again. The kids keep asking what I want for Christmas, and I said that I already received what I want! (plus we don't need any more stuff, we have lots of things :) ) Emily had her MRI last week (they moved it up after the doctor asked to have it done with no sedation). She did a great job, the technicians were very impressed she was able to hold still and hold her breath when necessary. I don't know any results yet. All the kids are done with school and enjoying playing with old toys made new again. Our Christmas celebrations are spread over several days, which is nice for us. I still have some shopping to do though, so off I go!

No comments: